Saturday, August 14

Faculty Fake-ulty Fakk-ulty

Lately i'm so busy to do many things. I run two programme by this time, they are Informathic and Medicine. so shocked that I couldnt tell you when I received a pleasure result at Airlangga University, Surabaya. They announced me that I'm passed !! yeayy! Faculty of Medicine, I commiiingggg!

but at the same time, i should take Informathic at Sepuluh Nopember Institute of Technique too. what a %^&*( ! Thank God, I still have a strength to do them at all. (although the class is not being started yet. lol)

by the way, I just arrived home after Rap performing (again) at XLent Friday, located outside the KFC, Surabaya. That was exciting!

and tomorrow I'll head to Gresik for (another) Rap Performing.

WISH US LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment